There are many opportunities to engage with others in the community. Check out what’s coming up:
- This event has passed.
Strong Sessions 2016
January 1 @ 7:00 pm – December 31 @ 7:00 pm PST
- sylvi macCormac, The Sojourners and Odds
- Kristina Shelden with three-time Grammy winner Chin Injeti and The Works
- Stanton Paradis with Paul Rigby
- Richard Quan & the Progressive Blues Experience
- ‘Spokes’ Labine with Alpha Omega
- Codi Punnett with Jeff Standfield
- Jeff Standfield with three-time Juno winner Jim Byrnes and Dan Moxon
- Jim Byrnes with The Sojourners
- Richard Quan with six-time Juno winner Colin James and Odds
Our highest priority is the well-being of our community of affiliated Societies’ participants, employees, volunteers and partners. The recent determination of the COVID-19 as a global pandemic has prompted our management team to take both short term and longer-term steps to reduce the risk of transmission.
Effective immediately, large group activities in public spaces have been suspended. These include:
- DIGA’s workshop (March 19)
- VAMS’s gig at Havana (March 26)
- ConnecTra’s Abilities Expo (April 7)
All locations where programs and activities are delivered, including BCMOS hiking and paddling centres, the DSA sailing centre at Jericho, and VAMS studio, will have appropriate hospital-grade cleaning products, along with posted reminders and checklists for personal steps to take to reduce the risk of transmission.
Like all of you, we will continue to monitor the evolving development of this public health issue. In the meantime, we are all reminded to have calm and mindful consideration as to how we individually respond to and reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please be well.